Owning precious jewellery is wonderful and each piece will retain sentimental value to the wearer.
But something you may not be aware of, especially with heirlooms, is the actual monetary value of the items, and what would happen should the item break or be stolen.
Here at Ainsworth Jewellers we offer a fantastic valuation service which you can trust, giving you a valuation for whatever the need - be that, insurance valuation, retail replacement, or valuation for probate.
Alan Hayes is the name you can trust for accurate jewellery appraisals. He provides a fast, efficient and confidential service to make sure that you receive the best possible service.
Alan's qualifications include:
- Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (FGA)
- Diamond Grading Diploma (DGD)
- Member of Institute of Registered Valuers (MIRB)
- Certificate Diamond Grading (CDG)
- Member of the National Association of Goldsmiths Registered Valuers Scheme RV42490
- Certified Member of the Association of Jewellery Appraisers - Officer
From time-to-time we will be offering an in-store valuation service, and home visits are available on request at an extra cost.
Valuation for insurance or probate - First item £55, each subsequent item thereafter is £35.
Miscellaneous items are charged at £10 per item.
Turn around time per item is approximately two weeks.
For more information about the service we offer, please click here.