Terms & Conditions
We strongly advise you read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. By placing an order we will assume that you have read and understand them. If you are uncertain about anything then please contact us prior to ordering, either by phone on 01254 59367, or by email to email@example.com
In these Terms and Conditions:
"We" and "Us" means Ainsworth Jewellers.
"You" means the person using the website.
Use of the Website
By using the website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Access to Our Website
We will do our best to ensure that the availability of our website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features and services. We will attempt to minimise the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We are not liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
We reserve the right to terminate the website, or parts of it, or remove any products or services without prior warning. This may happen if the law changes and restricts our ability to provide the website or any part of it, including products and services, or if technical difficulties, or events beyond our control, prevent us from operating the website.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses. It is your responsibility to take precautions in this respect.
License for Website Access
We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of our website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any part of it, unless you have our express written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the website or its contents; the collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the website or its content; or the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Neither this website nor any portion of it, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. This includes any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ainsworthjewellers.com, and its affiliates.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our website as long as this link does not portray us, or our affiliates and their products, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, it or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that it is you, and not us, who is responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You understand that, by ticking the tick box to receive promotional emails, you agree to receive marketing communications from Ainsworth Jewellers and its associated companies. You must not use our website for fraudulent reasons, or in connection with any criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
You must not use our website to send, use or reuse any material that: is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; is in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; is otherwise injurious to third parties; consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any 'spam' to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Placing an Order
For further information on placing an order online, please see our ‘Online Shopping Guide’ section.
We can only accept orders from and to addresses in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and BFPOs, and those international countries specified.
Shopping with us could not be any easier. After having decided what you want to purchase, click the “order this item” button and enter your details. One of our sales consultants will then contact you to arrange your order.
Orders placed before noon will be despatched the same day subject to stock availability and security checks. To ensure guaranteed next day delivery please phone us on 01254 59367.
If a different delivery address has been requested we reserve the right to send a letter to the billing address to confirm order details.
We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. This may be done for example if:
- – Your payment is not authorised or has been marked as fraudulent, or potentially fraudulent, by the payment system.
- – Payment has been made using a card not issued in a country we dispatch to.
- – There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
- – The items ordered are no longer in stock or available.
- – We have tried contacting you about your order and have not heard back within a reasonable period of time.
If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible. By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the card on which payment was made.
Please note: that orders containing multiple items and ring orders may be subject to a slight delay in dispatch. We will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of any delay.
All products are subject to availability which is subject to change. Products shown will not be actual size, where available approximate measurements are provided. All colours are reproduced as accurately as electronic processes allow. We reserve the right to amend the details and specifications of our products as necessary or to conform with any changes in UK or EU requirements. We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control. All items will be supplied in our own packaging or branded packaging from suppliers. Not all of our stores stock all of the products on our website. Please contact us for details of the brands stocked at your nearest store.
Pricing & Payment
All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate. Where applicable delivery costs will be added to the total price of the goods, please see 'Delivery & Returns' page for details. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price you pay is the price of the goods shown at the time you placed your order, including any additional delivery costs if applicable.
Some products may be excluded from discount codes.
Cancelling an Order Placed
If, after placing, you wish to cancel your order you can do so at any time prior to it being despatched. If you do wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us as soon as possible via phone 01254 59367. You will need to confirm your name, address and contact details. Unfortunately if your order has already been despatched before you contact us then you will be unable to cancel it and will have to return it for a refund (see our returns policy for details).
We will endeavour to meet any given date for delivery however we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the expected delivery date we shall inform you by email or phone as soon as possible. Once dispatched all orders are fully insured by Royal Mail or ourselves until they have been delivered and signed for. As soon as your order has been delivered, or confirmed as having been delivered by Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for them.
This website contains links to other websites. These websites are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for these websites. These links are provided because we feel they may be of interest to you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites or their views.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage experienced as a result of our website, or the goods and services supplied by it, except as required by law.
- – Loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- – The quality of the products and services we provide.
- – Fraudulent misrepresentation.
Ainsworth Jewellers Gift Cards may be purchased by coming into the store, contacting 01254 59367, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The minimum amount available on an Ainsworth Jewellers gift card is £10, and delivery charges may apply.
Ainsworth Jewellers gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers or used as a deposit on a credit agreement, and may not currently be used to make purchases online. Ainsworth Jewellers gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. Please treat this gift card as cash. Ainsworth Jewellers cannot be held liable for gift cards that are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced. Ainsworth Jewellers reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
57–59 Darwen Street
Registered in England under No. 600574GB
VAT Registration No. 174-3004-90
The prize draw promoter (hereinafter referred to as the “Promoter”) is:
Ainsworth Jewellers LTD
57–59 Darwen Street
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Open to all UK mainland consumers only except employees of Ainsworth Jewellers Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Any entries made after the competition’s specified closing date will not be counted.
- Competition winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winners. If after 14 days from the initial attempt to contact, the winner has not responded, the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
- No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or any other factor preventing entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the promoter reserves the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the prize draw, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right not to award a prize (and select an alternative winner) if the promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason.